Description: AAA, aka the "Games Master," was the creator of the Daily Dare back in March 2007. He believes he's the best at any and every game and even brags about an immeasurable IQ, something that's far from likely for someone who still lives in his parents' basement.
Hails From: Roo Island
Featured In: Daily Dare, Neopedia, Dungeon Dash
JN Related Guide: Past AAA Challenges
- "With this game, I can prove my gaming genius! Mwahaha -- oh, hi there..."
- "Ah, yes, I remember this game. I beat it before anyone else even noticed that it was out. Good times, good times."
- "Victory is achieved by hard work, dedication, and... okay, okay, I just really like to play games, all right?"
- "Now this is an excellent game. You can feel it expanding your intelligence as you play. Well, *I* can, anyway."
- "Abigail just stomped past. I think she's starting to crack. Ha ha! I knew the pressure would be too much for her!"
- "There's nothing like beating your top score and going beyond what you thought was your best. It's a great feeling, isn't it?"
Yes! I'm practically the King of Games now! This game is just one more step on my path to ultimate triumph!"
- "Oh, please. This is the easiest game ever! *sigh* Fine, I'll play it, but next time I'd like a real challenge..."
Poor Abigail. With games like these, her silly team has no chance at all. I was born to win this game!"
- "Abigail mustn't win. It would be a disaster beyond reckoning. Do you hear me? I would be ruined. Ruined!"
- "I see you there, thinking about wandering off. Don't do it. A true gaming champion never admits defeat!"
- "My little sister has no idea what she's up against, competing against me. I almost feel bad for her. Almost."
- "Easy peasy. I could play this game in my sleep. I could win it in my sleep. I could set a new high score in... you get the idea."
See Also: Daily Dare Hub