No doubt at some point in your Neopian life you've clicked on a bad link. Mistyped an address. Gone somewhere you shouldn't. The good folk at TNT devised many amusing ways to inform us when we stumble upon a page that doesn't exist - an Error 404.
Now, we have collated all these amusing ways for your reading and error-inducing pleasure. Comments in italics indicate the reference. Here, in alphabetical order:
The Error Messages
- "Alas, the case is hopeless." (Puff the Magic Dragon)
- "All your page are belong to us." (Zero Wing)
- "But why is the page gone?" (Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl)
- "Experts agree: this page cannot be found."
- "Give me a 4! Give me an 0! Give me another 4! What's that spell?"
- "Hehehehehehe. Page gone!"
- "I find your lack of page disturbing..." (Star Wars: A New Hope)
- "I see dead pages." (The Sixth Sense)
- "I think this page must have blown away!"
- "I'm sorry, Dave, I can't let you view this..." (2001: A Space Odyssey)
- "It's a 404 error. It doesn't have motivation." (Galaxy Quest)
- "MUHAHAHA! THIS PAGE HAS BEEN DESTROYED!"
- "My browser hurts!" (Monty Python)
- "My mother said there are no such things as 404s, but there are, aren't there?" (Aliens)
- "Neopia, we have a problem..." (Apollo 13)
- "No more pages, Dr. Jones! No more pages!" (Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom)
- "Of all the broken links, on all the websites, in all the world, you had to walk into this one..." (Casablanca)
- "Oh, dear. How pathetic." (Flash Gordon)
- "Part of a healthy no-content diet."
- "Quoth the server: " (Poe's 'The Raven')
- "Sarah, go back to your room. Play with your toys. Forget about the " (Labyrinth)
- "Sir, the possibility of this page being broken is 3,720 to 1!" (Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back)
- "Something fishy is going on here!"
- "That's no page. That's a " (Star Wars: A New Hope)
- "The 404 will be with you, always..." (Star Wars: A New Hope)
- "This is an ex-page. It has shuffled off its mortal coil."(Monty Python)
- "Uh-oh. Now you've done it."
- "We only serve 404s here!"
- "What you want is irrelevant. What you have chosen is at hand." (Star Trek)
- "Where did all the games go?" (Zoolander)