Year 20: 2018
- 10 events occurred
- New perks for Premium Accounts
- 3 new colours for Neopets
- 19th - A poll is launched to decide the next two paintbrush colours. The four potential colours are Steampunk, Toy, Burlap Doll, and Origami.
- 16th - Following the poll, Steampunk and Toy are released as new colours, with Lennies getting the first treatment.
Two new Lennies!
- 7th - Origami is also released following the poll, with Gelerts getting the first treatment.
- 11th - Charity Corner returns for another year to clear up the damage of the ongoing Wraith Resurgence plot.
- 23rd - Charity Corner ends.
- 28th - User shop sale limits are raised from 99,999 to 999,999 Neopoints.
- 29th - The Festival of Neggs returns for another year.
- 14th - The Festival of Neggs comes to a close.
- 17th - The annual Faerie Quests Event returns for another year.
- 25th - The Daily Dare returns for another year.
- 4th - The Altador Cup XIII begins.
- 30th - The Altador Cup ends for another year.
Gotta catch em all!
- 1st - New Premium perks are added, including an annual species change and a Customisation Journal.
- 5th - Dragoyle Hunting comes to an end.
- 22nd - Strange portals begin to appear across Neopia leading to Brightvale, as the Kingdom's map gets an update.
- 27th - There's Trouble in Brightvale as the portal event begins.
- 3rd - The Trouble in Brightvale event comes to an end.
- 20th - Kaia is added to Faerie Quests with a new type of NC Quest.
- 18th - Neopets Cryptoquest launches with the first, Halloween themed quest.
- 31st - Trick or Treating returns across Neopia.
- 9th - The Lost Desert and Sakhmet city maps are updated as part of the launch of the Lyra and the Lost Heirloom event.
- 10th - The first Halloween Cryptoquest comes to an end.
- 15th - A special celebration is launched for the 19th birthday of the Neopets site.
- 15th - The Games Master Challenge returns for another year, with Raiders facing off against Knights.
Walls are very hard to climb.
- Nothing noteworthy occurred during this month.
This page was written by Herdy and last updated on May 2, 2023.