Year 21: 2019
- 15th - The Neopies returns to award the best content of 2018.
- 15th - A new mobile app, Legends and Letters, begins a worldwide release beginning in Singapore.
- 6th - A new poll is launched to decide between two poses of Aishas.
- 7th - Legends and Letters is released in Australia and Hong Kong.
- 26th - A new poll is released to decide new pet colours.
- 28th - Legends and Letters is released worldwide aside from the Netherlands and Belgium.
- 1st - The free Faerie Quest event returns for another year.
- 2nd - Participation in the Lyra and the Lost Heirloom plot comes to a close.
- 6th - Following the results of the poll, Oil Paint is released as a new colour, with Gelerts getting the first treatment.
- 8th - Prizes are released for the Lyra and the Lost Heirloom plot.
- 18th - The Faerie Quest event comes to an end.
- 1st - As an April Fools, TNT announce some interesting new perks for the next Charity Corner event.
- 4th - Burlap Doll and Mosaic are released as Lab Ray-only colours.
- 7th - The Altador Cup XIV comes to an end.
- 18th - TNT once again attend Comic Con.
- 19th - TNT hold the second Comic Con After Party in San Diego, this time with a Deserted Fairgrounds theme.
- 31st - The Daily Dare returns for another year, with AAA taking the contest to space.
- 21st - The Daily Dare comes to an end for another year.
- 31st - The Lyra and the Lost Heirloom prize shop closes.
- 9th - The Neocreation Week returns to Twitter for the second year.
- 13th - Neocreation Week comes to a close.
- 1st - Legends and Letters Codex Quest begins on Instagram.
- 7th - Legends and Letters Codex Quest comes to an end.
- 21st - Account linking is added to Legends and Letters.
- 24th - The Halloween Costume Competition begins.
This page was written by Herdy and last updated on November 14, 2019.