Year 9: 2007
- 1 new colour for Neopets
- 2 new colours for Petpets
- 54 (all!) species revamped
- 4 events occurred
- We were not prepared!
- The NC Mall was launched
Confucius says, guess the position of the moon, win Rainbow Dung... uh, what?
- 1st - The Battledome is permanently shut down, resulting in a major uproar from Neopians until they looked at the calendar... April Fools!
- 5th - The prizes for March's Daily Dare are released
- 20th - Neopet Customisation enters beta testing
- 26th - A giant Meepit ominously warning users of the major site overhaul to come
- 27th - The general site layout is completely revamped, shocking Neopians everywhere and the Neopian Pound closes for updates
- 27th - Neopet Customisation is released
- 27th - All species of Neopets are revamped. Most pets are automatically updated to the new designs, but some users are given the option to "convert" their Neopets to the new designs or leave them "unconverted"
Yeah, we weren't prepared. We get it.
Check out these jelly bracelets—only $5 a pop!
- 1st - The colour Ice is announced for Petpets as a Lab-only colour
- 12th - The Notable Neopet feature is added to the homepage to spotlight Customisation Spotlight entries
- 17th - Neocash Cards go on sale for the first time in Target stores across America
- 25th - The colour Zombie is announced with the release of the Paint Brush
- 31st - Trick or Treating returns across Neopia.
- 14th - The large majority of Neocash items will no longer expire
- 21st - Emotions are now a permanent feature on your Neopet and will reflect their current mood
This page was written by noileh and last updated on March 3, 2021.