Not all creatures found on Neopia fall into the traditional species categories. Their reasons are varied - some, like Dr. Frank Sloth, do not originate on Neopia at all. Others, like the Esophagor, are monsters of unknown origin. Jacko the Phantom Painter has never been seen, leaving his identity completely unknown, while the Creeping Shadows may have lost all that once bound them to a Neopian identity.
A Few Famous Creatures
- The most famously diabolical denizen in all of Neopia is none other than Dr. Frank Sloth. No one is quite sure where he came from, but it certainly isn't Neopia.
- Mr. Coconut rose to infamy in the Neopian Times after an editorial shared some unselected Caption Contest entries.
- Neopet v2 appears similar to a Chia, but is actually a computer program.
- The Tiki Tack Man runs the Tombola down on Mystery Island. Despite having been around for many years, no one is quite sure who - or what - he is.
- The Oracle is an ancient spirit that inhabits the Obelisk in Tyrannia. She's quite ancient, so she may even be a species long since extinct in Neopia.
See More »